Terms & Conditions
The term 'Vishwa Manavata Samastha' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor, 14/A, PS Nagar, Behind Hockey Ground, Masabtank,. Our organisation Registration Number is 3417 / 01 and place of registration is Hyderabad. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
How one should use Vishwa Manavata Samastha Website ContentThe content consists of copyrighted works proprietary to Vishwa Manavata Samastha or to partners / third parties who have provided us with content. You may download and print a single copy of the content solely for your use in connection with your internal non-commercial use. Any content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain all copyright and proprietary rights notices that were contained in such content. Any unauthorized or unapproved use of any of the content constitutes copyright infringement and subjects the user to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international copyright laws and treaties.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Glorious Women Empowerment's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
Information AccuracyThe site & certain services will be accessible to users of the website as identified in the Registration Forms or relevant sections. All user information provided to us, including without limitation the information on the Registration Forms, must be current, accurate, and complete. If we at any time discover any error or omission in the information you provide to us, we may, at our option, terminate the right to access and use the site by any user. The user is responsible for the acts or omissions by the use of the site, and for any damages incurred by the user as a result thereof.
Business RelationshipYou as the user and Vishwa Manavata Samastha are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchiser-franchisee or other business relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Intellectual PropertyVishwa Manavata Samastha owns all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to the site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of the website. Otherwise, you may not create a link to the site without our prior written approval. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to us. No other rights or licenses whether express, implied, arising by estoppels, or otherwise are conveyed or intended by this Agreement. To facilitate your access to and use of our site or portions thereof, we may make certain software available to you. The terms of your use of such software will be stated separately in a license agreement that will be included with the software. You agree to only use such software in a manner permitted pursuant to such license agreements.
Damage to Website ContentYou agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the GLORIOUS WOMEN EMPOWERMENT website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Vishwa Manavata Samastha by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our website without the prior expressed written permission of Vishwa Manavata Samastha or the appropriate third party.