We are happy to invite you all to join the Yoga/Mudra Therapy session by Manavata Founder Sri Srini on Sunday 22/04 from 9:30 AM in Chute House.
Chute House, Church Street, Basingstoke, RG21 7QT
Date & Time: 22 Apr 2018, 09.30 AM till 12 PM
|Reading Venue||RISC 35 - 39 London Street , Reading RG1 4PS
Date & Time: 22 Apr 2018, 3 PM till 5 PM
Natural cure without using medicines, simple hand Mudras and yoga therapy techniques and with few simple activation of points in our body for the entire family health especially;
- Improve Children memory & concentration that help students to have better grades
- Avoid frequent cold, cough
- Cure Digestion issues, Diabetics, Arthritis
- Relief Respiratory issues like Sinus, Migraine, Lung infections, Asthama
- Relief to Stress, Depression, Hypertension, Anxiety, Obesity etc
E.g. Nasika mudra - Folding the middle finger improves the heart function.
It is a free event and all are welcome
Please register your place in this event link by 3 pm 21/04 due to limited hall space.
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Yoga/Mudra Therapy session in Basingstoke - Sunday by Manavata Srini event is conducting at Basingstoke on Sunday, 22 Apr 2018 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!