Dear Brothers and Sisters,
It is time for our reunion with our annual family event “Get together with nature 2018”, to inspire ourselves towards Healthy, Happy and Harmonious family life.
Manavata welcomes adults and children of all ages for a long weekend of Yoga, healthy cooking, meditation, Scout, sportsgroup discussions, games and group activities. We wish to welcome a diverse group of families to relax, refresh, unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature, and learn at a serene environment (with food for your soul, enjoyment for your hearts and guidance for leading a happy, healthy life)
With relaxed bodies, loving hearts, and peaceful minds, we will create a positive community. There will be yoga sessions for all, meditation, talks, games and group exercises. We will acknowledge our humanity together, by recognising the preciousness of our lives and reflecting on the short time we have on this beloved earth. Let us experience healthy mind in healthy body! Let us take our consciousness above the temporary body and mind. let us be in our real nature!
Other Important Information:
- Date of retreat: 04 May Friday evening from 5 PM - 07 May Monday 2 PM (3 nights)
- Venue Details: Woodrow High House, Cherry Lane, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0QG
Website - http://londonyouth.org/residential-centres/woodrow-high-house/
- Costs - 90 GBP per adult, £65 per kid & below 3 years go free that include all the accommodation and food costs
- Confirm your attendance by 02 April 2018 by registering @ link or send your details to below one of the contacts. e.g. 2 Adults + 1 Children +1 Infant from Basingstoke
- For any questions or help, please contact Jayanthi: 07786863071 (Reading) or Venkatesh: 07505897338 (Basingstoke) or Babji: 07919185458(London) or Sharad: 07912649659 (Milton Keynes) or Leena: 07707856648 (Bristol), Rao: 07739391175 (Telford) or Hemanth: 07903439447 (Amersham) or Uma:07738624808 (Rest of UK)
- Make Yoga as part of your daily Routine
- Healthy diet and cooking that suit entire family especially for kids at early ages
- Meet inspirational leaders and people to have a great and regular 'Satsanga' at your close area
It is important that we are well equipped with right knowledge and right practice for a successful journey towards our life goals and for leading a purposeful life! Learn how to get best out of this Janma! Great path and wisdom laid by great saints of the world is in front of us!
Let us live with humanity! With our Manavata family retreat, let us inspire each other, live together, eat together, work together, cook together, serve all and love all. Unison with Nature as one big family with a chance to connect with nature and restore ourselves to a natural state of health and wellbeing.
Let us remind ourselves about our duty/dharma, dignity, our greatness, holiness and our goal.
Let us remove all ailments, negative thinking, wrong habits
“Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison.” Swami Vivekananda
We could be completely consumed by our everyday work requirements and responsibilities that sometimes we tend to forget that we have a life beyond all these with infinite possibilities. De-stress and unwind like never before as you escape on one of our retreats. Refocus the balance of body, mind and soul, as you get in touch with your spiritual side to rediscover inner-peace. Reduce stress, improve your health and discover a healthier approach, in the serenity of the Woodrow house. Amongst serene natural settings, reconnect with your body with additional fitness and experience absolute stillness of the mind with Satsanga. Your presence give great strength to 3H mission and humanitarian cause! Let’s make it happen, take some time out, refocus on what matters the most for a noble cause and be a part of this family retreat..
The retreat is always greatly over-subscribed and so families are asked to apply by a given deadline, and then places are allocated bearing in mind the sizes of rooms available, the sizes of the children’s groups, the age range within the groups, and making spaces available both for those who have been before and also for newcomers.
Let us make this 3 days retreat, a productive trip with great learning and inspiration.
Thanks & Regards
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Get together with nature - Family Retreat 2018 event is conducting at Woodrow High House, Cherry Lane, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0QG on Friday, 04 May 2018 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where : Woodrow High House, Cherry Lane, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0QG
When : Friday, 04 May 2018 to Monday, 07 May 2018
More Details : www.manavata.org
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 447501069241
No Updates to this Event!