"Towards building Healthy society, Manavata has been organizing Yoga sessions and Yogathon (108 Suryanamakar competitions on regular basis).
Manavata has been organizing Yoga, healthy living and personality development workshops across the globe and working with thousands of professionals and students as part of it’s mission.
Yogathon (108 Suryanamakar competitions) is one of the key events which helps all age groups to inspire themselves and experience synergy within the event. This event also inspires everyone to increase their confidence, fitness and inspire them towards health and self-lessness".
Date & Time: 5:30 am to 9am 28th Jan 2018
Venue: Gachibowli grounds, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Current generation is becoming weak and unhealthy day by day due to ignorance, wrong practices and laziness. It is our responsibility to spread right practices time to time to make everyone Healthy, Happy and Harmonious!
This event helps and inspires both adults and children get holistic health.
How you can help?
- Yourself: Participate yourself in the event, be an example
- Your children: pls bring your children to inspire them
- Your children school: ask your children to take a few prints of attached flier for their school /colleges, notice boards
- Your company and colleagues: Invite your colleagues and ask your HR to inform all employees in your company
Instructions for Participants:
· Bring your Yoga mat or blanket and water bottle
· Come with empty stomach
· Practice well before hand (gradually increase your count of suryanamaskaras over period of time with your regular practice)
· During the event, if you are tired, relax yourself in savasana and skip few rounds
· Check attached sequence of Suryanamaskar, 12 steps version, which we follow
· If you have any queries call on our helpline 9966673111
· Make sure you reach before 6am to venue and register yourself
· Participate initial warm up and relaxation (amruthasana) at the end
Mr. Srinivasa Alluri, founder of Manavata, True Yoga Practitioner, Limca book record holder for his 11350KM cycle ride from London to Delhi (www.cyclingforhumanity.org) and 9000KM cycling around India and currently in Hyderabad and voluntarily conducting healthy and yoga camps. Around 27000KM of cycling for humanity in 18 countries has inspired millions of people. We believe that your children also can great inspiration with this event. He is true practitioner of Yoga for past 25 years and taught Yoga and healthy living to thousands of people across the globe.
Contact us immediately on 9966673111 or email email@example.com to conduct this event at your location before 23rd Jan.
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations.
Yogathon-2018 event is conducting at Sri Tower, KPHB 7th phase, Hyderabad on Friday, 26 Jan 2018 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!
Please contact us before Friday, 26 Jan 2018 on email@example.com if your organization would like to sponsor.