- Do you and Your kids want to explore trees & plants from which we get our Vegetables & Fruits which we have in our diet everyday ?
- Do you want to experience the real taste of Fresh Vegetables & Fruits which are just freshly picked up from the plants ?
- Do you want to learn how the plantation is done in the Farms ?
This is another great opportunity for all of us get together. And many things for children and for ourselves to learn / pickup from farm.
Visit the Farm http://www.copasfarms.co.uk/pick-your-own/ which is in center to Basingstoke, Reading and London.
- Date & Time: 16th Jul 2017 (Sunday) - 11am - 3pm
- Venue: Copas Farms, Lower Mount Farm, Long Lane, Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9RF, Tel - 01628 529511
Activities: Get together, Pick Your Own Fruits & Vegetables, Explore the Farm
Take Aways : Get the Exposure of Farm, Know how to do the plantation, Experience the Fresh and Real taste of Fruits & Vegetables.
What to carry with You : Money to pay for the Fruits & Vegetables you pick. Must spend minimum £3 at the farm.
Your own Lunch pack. You can also have Fresh fruits from the farm for lunch after you pay
Transport: Need to Arrange yourself - There are ample car parking space at the venue. But try to fit into few cars if you can coordinate mutually with your friends and make the arrangement.
It will be a great experience to Kids to know various plants and tress which bears Fruits & Vegetables.
Contact: Venkatesh - 07505897338
The plan is to get to the Farm by 11am, Explore the Farm, Pick Your Own Fruits & Vegetables, Have the Lunch, Relax & Have a chat and then start back by 3pm.
Please inform all your friends about this event and ask them if they are interested to join the trip.
Save earth & be healthy - www.manavata.org
Balance Life & Nature: www.cyclingforhumanity.org
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Manavata UK Farm Visit 2017 event is conducting at Copas Farms, Lower Mount Farm, Long Lane, Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9RF on Sunday, 16 Jul 2017 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!