This is Unique inspirational cycling event with wonderful team who working for the cause!
Cycling for Humanity 2017 is a voluntary cycling event from London to Brighton and a global movement to inspire all age groups towards sustainable, healthy and eco-friendly living to care for all beings. Manavata is Charity organisation runs several humanitarian works and runs this campaign globally with its regional and global mega cycling events like London to Delhi. Volunteers raise funds for several good cause along with their campaign.
We are pleased to invite you for team cycling: London/Reading/Basingstoke to Brighton Cycling for Humanity event on 01st July of 2017. This 70 miles cycling route is green, which is great and easy for even for new cyclists.
Who can Participate: Enthusiastic cyclist
Good condition cycle & lock + Helmet + visible jacket, Water bottle + Packed Lunch, Some natural energy supplements (banana, dates & nuts), Sleeping bag (just in case)
Regional Contacts for Participants
|Kalyan Petluru||07501 069241|
London & rest of UK:
|Dartford and east London||Mahesh Patharlapalli||07875 125819|
|Milton Keynes||Sharad Patil||07912 649659|
Start Time at London or Basingstoke or at Reading 5:00 AM From Basingstoke Route Map (70 miles)
Guildford Meeting point - George Abbot Statue (on High Street near Holy Trinity Church & Abbots Hospital), High Street, Guildford, Surrey GU1 3EL
Guildford Meeting point - 8 AM
Guildford to Brighton Route Map (43 miles) - http://tinyurl.com/CFHUK2013G2B
London to Brighton Pier - 70 miles
- The fundrisers could use the VirginMoney Giving page as shown below to create your fundraising page and publish to known groups, friends and families. http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/cfh
- Visit this link and click “start fundraising” button at top of the page.
- Select organized event.
- Search for cycling.
- Then create your donation page with the required details.
- give the final link to friends and familes that would help Manavata to help needy, run orphanages, natural farming, medical camps for poor patients etc.
Description Distance from Guildford:
- Again join Quarry St NR22(Exclusive Cycle path) via Dagley Ln, Broadford, Bramley 4.7 miles
- Leave NR22 soon after Bramley to join NR223 again heading south, continue on NR223 via "The
- Common". Cranleigh, until crossing Old station Rd 6.8 miles
- Continue NR223 - crossing Old station Rd & join Cox Green Rd (narrow roads), via southwood
- Rudgwick, Cross A281 & A29, Slinfold Caravan club, Hayes Ln via Downs Link, Cross A264, end of
- exclusive cycle path join country rd Weston's Hill 5.5 miles
- Continue NR223 -careful of On road cycling via Weston's Hill, take left to Christ's Hospital Rd, join Downs Link(StakersLN) exclusive cycle path again 1.3 miles
- Continue NR223 - Exclusive cycle path Downs Link(StakersLN)- via southwater, Partridge Green 7.1 miles
- Continue NR223 - Exclusive cycle path Downs Link(StakersLN)- via Henfield, until Wyckham Ln 4.9 miles
- Continue NR223 -careful of On road cycling via Wyckham Ln, Kings Barn LN, Kings Stone Ave,
- Castle Ln, A283 (for few yards) & join again exclusive cycle path (a farm shop on the way) 2.1 miles
- Continue NR223 - Exclusive cycle path along River Adur - arrive at Old Shoreham/shoreham-by-sea
- - End of NR223 join A259 Brighton Rd 3.9 miles
- Continue A259 Brighton Rd - careful of On road cycling - after Shoreham Port Authority office
- cross the Lock to join Basin Rd 1.8 miles
- End of Basin Rd join A259 Brighton Rd (good cycle path again - NR2) towards Brighton Sea Life
- Center - All join at Brighton Pier 4.8 Miles
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Cycling for Humanity 2017 London to Brighton event is conducting at London/Reading/Basingstoke on Saturday, 01 Jul 2017 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!