- Practice: Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation
- Holistic Health, Natural Living
- Better Parenting & importance of karma Yoga
- Stress Relief and Humanity
Venue: MKHA Hall, Ferry Meadows Close, Broughton, MK10 9QY
Speaker: Mr. Srinivasa Alluri, Founder of Manavata and who has been cycling the world for humanity
Contact: 07780350874 or 07979335741 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Healthy Living & Yoga in Milton Keynes, UK event is conducting at MKHA Hall, Ferry Meadows Close, Broughton, MK10 9QY on Sunday, 31 May 2015 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!