Take charge of your life! Transform your body and mind into a possibility in your life!
Why to Attend:
- To Inspire yourself towards Self-leadership and a practical Approach to Holistic Health!
- To experience something great, which cannot be experienced through facebook or youtube.
- To gain positive energy with real inspiration, which help you to do positive change.
- To learn balancing work, life and humanity / nature.
Who to attend:
- Young Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Intellectuals
- Young Families (**separate events for kids)
- Change Leaders
Note: ** Kids will be engaged in art and creativity activities to allow parents focus on the session
Entry: Free and Open to all (this is hosted and sponsored by Manavata volunteers for wellbeing of all)
• Practice: Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation
• Holistic Health, Natural Living
• Inspirational London to Delhi cycling experiences of Srini
• Stress Relief, Healthy food, 3H family and Humanity
Bring: your yoga mats or blankets, come with empty stomache if you want to join yoga practice session also.
Venue: 112, Azimuth dr, Austin, TX 78717
Time: 13th May 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations
Healthy Living in Austin, TX event is conducting at 112, Azimuth dr, Austin, TX 78717 on Wednesday, 13 May 2015 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!